What are you doing in my swamp!?
Swamp Field is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly in Azurine Island.
Transitions from other terrains[edit | edit source]
General Effects[edit | edit source]
- At the end of each turn, all grounded Pokémon have their Speed reduced by one stage, unless they have Quick Feet, Clear Body, Swift Swim, or White Smoke
- Poison-type moves against grounded Pokémon increase in base power by 1.5x
- Sleeping Pokémon lose 1/16 of their max HP at the end of each turn
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Gooey’s effect is doubled
- Dry Skin restores 1/16 of the bearer’s max HP at the end of each turn
- Water Compaction is activated each turn
Moves Affected[edit | edit source]
Moves with a 1.5x increase in base power[edit | edit source]
Other Moves[edit | edit source]
- Ingrain will damage the user rather than healing them (unless they are Poison or Steel type)
- Aqua Ring restores 1/8 of the user’s max HP each turn rather than 1/16
- Self-Destruct, Explosion and Mind Blown will always fail
- Sleep Powder’s base accuracy becomes 100
- Strength Sap heals 30% more HP
- Nature Power becomes Muddy Water
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Water
- Secret Power may lower Speed
Seed[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.