The field is superheated!
General Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fire moves increase in base power by 1.1x
- Ice moves decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Water moves decrease in base power by 0.9x
- Hail will always be terminated
Steam Attacks[edit | edit source]
Steam shot up from the field!
The following attacks will suffer a 0.555x (totalling 0.5x) decrease in base power (if applicable) and generate steam at the end of the attack. Steam will only occur once per turn and will lower the accuracy of all active Pokémon by one stage. Pokémon protected by Mist, who have Keen Eye, Clear Body, or White Smoke as their Ability, or are using moves that leave them in a semi-invulnerable turn (such as Fly, Dig, etc) will not be affected.
Moves Affected[edit | edit source]
- Outrage, Thrash, and Petal Dance will cause the user to become fatigued after one turn
- Scald and Steam Eruption increase in base power by 1.667 (totaling 1.5x)
- Nature Power becomes Heat Wave
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire
- Secret Power may burn
Transitions to other terrains[edit | edit source]
Seed[edit | edit source]