The snow glows white on the mountain…
Snowy Mountain is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly in Ametrine City and the outer zones of Ametrine Mountain.
Transitions from other terrains[edit | edit source]
A Mountain will transform into a Snowy Mountain if Hail has been in effect for three turns, or if the moves Blizzard or Subzero Slammer are used.
- Rock type attacks deal additional Ice damage and increase in base power by 1.5x
- Ice and Flying type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
- Fire type moves decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Harsh Sunlight and Hail last for 8 turns
Moves with a 1.5x increase in power[edit | edit source]
When Strong Winds are active, all Special Flying type attacks get boosted by an additional 1.5x, as well as the following moves:
Moves with a 0.5x decrease in power[edit | edit source]
Transitions to other terrains[edit | edit source]
This terrain will transform into a Mountain if any of these moves are used:
The Telluric Seed boosts Special Attack, but lowers Accuracy.
- Snowy Mountain’s intro text may be a reference to Let It Go from Frozen.