The field is littered with rocks.
Rocky Field is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly in the Agate Arena. Unlike most other field effects, it cannot be summoned by any means, whether by transforming another field or by some combination of moves, nor can it be transformed or terminated by any permanent means.
- Pokémon that miss a physical contact move will lose 1/8 of their max HP, unless they have Rock Head
- Pokémon that flinch will lose 1/16 of their max HP, unless they have Sturdy or Steadfast
- Rock-type moves increase in base power by 1.5x
After putting up a Substitute or raising evasion, a Pokémon has a chance to dodge any of these moves by hiding behind rocks:
- Pokemon with Long Reach suffer a x0.9 accuracy loss
Moves that have a 1.5x increase in power and deal additional Rock damage
- Stealth Rock deals twice as much damage to Pokémon switching in
- Rock Smash doubles in power
- Rock Polish’s stat change is amplified
- Accelerock gets increased in power by 1.5x on top of the boost to Rock-type moves
- Nature Power becomes Rock Smash
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Rock
- Secret Power may cause flinching
The Telluric Seed boosts Special Defense and Evasion, but damages the user with Stealth Rocks.