In-battle effect Edit
- While rain is active, Water-type moves are boosted by 1.5x while Fire-type ones are weakened by 1.5x.
- Thunder and Hurricane will never miss.
- The move Solar Beam will only inflict half of the damage it would do in regular weather.
- The moves Moonlight and Synthesis will only heal by 1/4 of the user´s maximum HP-
- A Grassy Field will not becomes a Burning Field due to certain moves.
Abilities affected by Rain Edit
- Pokémon with the ability Swift Swim will have their Speed doubled.
- Pokémon with Rain Dish will regain 1/16 of their maximum HP at the end of every turn.
Encounters affected by Rain Edit
Most encounters that require rain may also be found during a thunderstorm.
- Tynamo in the alleyway (Thunderstorm only)
- Numel in front of the train station (After beating Julia)
- Lotad will appear on the docks
- Corsola south of Apophyll Cave
- The corsola is level 40
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.