The field became mysterious!
Psychic Terrain or Psychic Field is one of the field effects.
Transitions from other Field Effects
It can be summoned by:
- the ability Psychic Surge or the move Psychic Terrain for five turns (eight turns with Amplifield Rock)
- the Z-Move Genesis Supernova for five turns
- Priority attacks fail against grounded Pokémon
- Grounded Pokémon's Psychic moves deal x1.5 (+50%) increased damage
- Pure Power doubles Special Attack instead of Attack
- Anticipation raises Special Attack by one stage on switch in
- Telepathy doubles Speed
Moves that increase in base power to 1.5x
Moves with amplified stat changes
- Nasty Plot raises the user's Special Attack by three stages
- Calm Mind raises the user's Special Attack and Special Defense by two stages
- Cosmic Power raises the user's Defense and Special defense by two stages
- Meditate raises the user's Attack and Special Attack by two stages
- Kinesis raises the user's Attack and Special Attack by two stages and decreases the target's Accuracy by two stages
- Psych Up, Mind Reader and Miracle Eye additionally raise the user's Special Attack by two stages
- Hypnosis' accuracy is increased to 90%
- Kinesis additionally raises the user's Attack and Special Attack by two stages
- Telekinesis additional decreases the target's Defense and Special Defense by two stages
- Gravity, Trick Room, Magic Room and Wonder Room last 8 turns
- Shattered Psyche additionally confuses its target
- Nature Power will become Psychic
- Secret Power may confuse the target
- Camouflage will turn the user into the Psychic type
Transitions to other Field Effects
al Attack by two stages, but will permanently terminate this field effect.
The Magical Seed raises Special Attack by two stages, but confuses the user.