"From darkness, from stardust, from memories of eons passed and visions yet to come..."
The New World is a Field Effect that was released with Episode 16. It cannot be found anywhere in the game as of Episode 18.
- Grounded Pokémon have their Speed halved
- Prevents all weather and generated Field Effects.
- All Dark-type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
- Pokémon with the ability Multitype or RKS System randomly become a different type at the end of each turn.
- Victory Star additionally boosts the bearer's and allies' attacks to x1.5.
- Pokémon with Shadow Shield take x0.5 decreased damage
Moves with a 1.5x increase in base power
Moves with a 2x increase in base power
- Doom Desire gains a 4x increase in base power and applies additional Fire-type damage
- Heart Swap additionally gains Pain Split's effect
- Victory Star additionally boosts the user's and their allies' attacks 1.5x in base power
- Dark Void's accuracy becomes 100
- Trick Room, Magic Room and Wonder Room last for 8 turns
- Moonlight restores 75% of the user's Max HP
- Lunar Dance boosts all of the recipient's stats
- The stat changes of Cosmic Power and Flash are amplified
- Nature's Madness deals 75% HP damage (from 50%)
- Black Hole Eclipse damage increases x4
- Nature Power becomes Spacial Rend
- Camouflage changes the user's type to a random type
- Secret Power may lower all stats
Transitions to other Fields
- Gravity will temporarily transform this field into a Starlight Arena, and Geomancy will permanently do so.
The Magical Seed boosts all stats, but makes the user recharge.
- This terrain boosts more signature moves than any other terrain.