Adieu to disappointment and spleen.
The Field Notes for Mountain can be found in Teknite Ridge.
Transitions from other terrains
A Snowy Mountain will transform into this terrain if any of these moves are used:
The open air strengthened the attack! (Flying)
The mountain strengthened the attack! (Rock)
- Rock type moves and Flying type moves increase in base power by 1.5x
- Harsh Sunlight lasts for 8 turns
Moves with a 1.5x increase in base power
Additional Strong Winds boost
- Thunder never misses
- Tailwind lasts for 5 turns and creates Strong Winds
- During Strong Winds, Gust gets an increased in power by 1.5x on top of the boost to Special Flying Type moves and Flying moves (totaling to 3.375x)
- Nature Power becomes Rock Slide
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Rock
- Secret Power may cause flinching
Transitions to other terrains
The Telluric Seed boosts Attack, but lowers Accuracy.
- The intro text for this terrain is based off of a quote from Pride and Prejudice, from a passage which asks “What are men to rocks and mountains?”