Mirror, mirror, on the field,
Who shalt this fractured power wield?
- Missing a physical contact move causes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the user’s HP
- Critical hit rate is boosted for each buff to the attacker’s evasion/accuracy and each lowering of the target’s evasion/accuracy.
- Pokémon holding Bright Powder or Lax Incense have their evasion boosted when sent out
Special moves that are single-target and noncontact have a chance to reflect off the field if they miss, and hit the target anyways. (See here for a full list) With the following moves, reflection will double their power:
- Charge Beam
- Solar Beam
- Tri Attack
- Ice Beam
- Hyper Beam
- Bubble Beam
- Origin Pulse
- Moongeist Beam
- Fleur Cannon
- Illuminate lowers opponents’ accuracy when the bearer is sent out.
- Magic Bounce raises evasion on a successful bounce
Abilities that raise evasion when the bearer is sent out
Moves that increase in power by 1.5x and gain perfect accuracy
- Aurora Beam
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Luster Purge
- Dazzling Gleam
- Techno Blast
- Doom Desire
- Prismatic Laser
- Photon Geyser
- Light That Burns the Sky
- Light Screen and Reflect last 8 turns and raise the user’s evasion
- Flash and Double Team have their stat changes amplified
- Mirror Move increases Accuracy, Attack and Special Attack on successful use
- Mirror Coat increases Evasion, Defense and Special Defense on successful use
- Aurora Veil is enabled, lasts for 8 turns and increases Evasion on successful use
- Mirror Shot increases in base power x2, will never miss, and will always reduce accuracy
- Nature Power becomes Mirror Shot
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Steel
- Secret Power may lower evasion
- Heat Wave can be reflected, but does not gain double power, and does not always reflect
Transitions to other terrains
The mirror arena shattered!
The following moves will shatter the mirrors, terminating the field effect and damaging all Pokémon on the field:
Similar to the collapse of a cave, Pokémon behind Protect, Wide Guard, or Spiky Shield, as well as Pokémon with Shell Armor or Battle Armor, are immune. Pokemon using moves that leave them in a semi-invulnerable turn (such as Fly, Dig, etc) avoid shatter damage when applicable.
The Synthetic Seed boosts Evasion by two stages.