|Location||Player's Pokémon||NPC's Pokémon||Nickname||Held item||Original Trainer|
|North Obsidia Ward||Sunkern||Mime Jr.||Penta||None||Irving|
|Agate Circus Checkpoint||Stunfisk||Vulpix||Guardian||None||Naini|
- The Trade for Darumaka in Apophyll Academy becomes unavailable after you restore Reborn City
- The Trade in Chrysolia Forest only happens after the house gets transported there.
- A kid in Ametrine City will give you Old Amber for a Pidove.
- After rescuing all the police oficers and getting a growlithe if you give a growlithe egg to the police officer in the far bottom right of the police station, he'll give you a random egg of 18: Azurill, Mareanie, Staryu, Togepi, Sneasel, Shroomish, Ghastly, Axew, Vullaby, Pawniard, Phantump, Drilbur, Cottonee, Vulpix, Elekid, Starly, Rockruff or Larvesta.
- If you give a woman in a lab on 7th Street a Carvanha, an Unfezant, and a Luxray, she creates Type:Null which you'll then have to battle. You can capture or kill it.
- On 7th Street, there is a person inside a house with whom you can trade for the Sail and Jaw fossils, assuming you have a Helix fossil in your inventory; specifically, he will trade a fossil for a Farfetch'd and a Pidgeot each. The pokemon will need to be in the front of the party. After these trades, he will request the Helix fossil, which you can give up for, again, either a Sail or Jaw fossil.
- After restoring the Azurine Nature Center, a woman will be standing outside who will trade you a Chimchar egg in exchange for a Delibird.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.