In-battle effect Edit
- While harsh sunlight is active, Fire-types moves will be powered-up by 50% while Water-type moves will have their power decreased by 0.5x.
- The moves Thunder and Hurricane will have their accuracy decreased to 50%.
- The moves Solar Beam and Solar Blade will not need a charging turn before being executed.
- The move Growth effect is doubled.
- The move Weather Ball doubles it´s power and transforms into a Fire Type move.
- The moves Synthesis and Moonlight will heal 2/3 of the user´s maximum HP.
- Harvest will always find a berry at the end of every turn.
Abilities affected by Harsh Sunlight Edit
- Pokémon with the ability Solar Power will have their Special Attack boosted by 50% but will lose 1/8 of their maximum HP at the end of every turn.
- Pokémon with Chlorophyll will have their Speed doubled.
- Pokémon with Leaf Guard cannot be afflicted by status conditions.
- Pokémon with the ability Dry Skin will lose their HP by 12.5% each turn.
- Castform´s ability, Forecast, will allow it to change forms, and become a Fire Type, as long as the weather is active.
- Cherrim´s ability, Flower Gift, will allow it to change to the Sunshine Form, boosting the Attack and Special defense of the user and it´s allies by 50%.
Encounters affected by Harsh SunlightEdit
- The ice cream vendor will appear in the Opal Ward
- A Budew will appear in the Peridot Ward (will also appear on clear days)
- An Emolga will appear in the Jasper Ward (will also appear on clear days)
- A Helioptile will appear on the roof of a hotel in the Beryl Ward
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.