Transitions from other Field Effects[edit | edit source]
General Effects[edit | edit source]
- Special Attack and Special Defense are combined into one stat that serves the purpose of both values. The Special stat will be equal to a Pokémon’s Special Attack or Special Defense, whichever is higher.
- Dark, Steel, and Fairy type attacks deal Normal damage instead.
- The split between types and category of moves in Generation 4 is undone. All damaging Water, Fire, Ice, Grass, Electric, Psychic, and Dragon moves are considered special moves, regardless of actual category, while all Normal, Fighting, Flying, Ground, Rock, Bug, Ghost, and Poison moves are considered physical.
- Critical hit chance increases by one stage if an attacker is faster than its opponent
- Psychic type moves increase in power by 1.2x
Type Chart Changes[edit | edit source]
- Psychic types are now immune to Ghost type moves
- Dragon type moves always deal neutral damage
- Poison types are now weak to Bug type moves
- Fire types no longer resist Ice type moves
- Bug types are now weak to Poison type moves
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
RKS System's type becomes ??? at all times
Move Changes[edit | edit source]
- Blizzard is set to 90 accuracy
- Rage locks the user into the move indefinitely
- Metronome will never choose a move with less than 70 base power
- Explosion and Self-Destruct halve target’s defense
- Nature Power becomes Metronome
- Camouflage changes the user's type to BIRD
- Secret Power may lower speed
Seed[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The effects of the Glitch Field essentially revert all battle mechanics to those in Generation 1. (with the exception of Abilities and held items, as those were not introduced until later)
- The BIRD type does not appear in any situation outside of using Camouflage in this terrain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.