The field is littered with trees.
General Effects[edit | edit source]
The attack spreads through the forest! (Bug)
The forestry strengthened the attack! (Grass)
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Effect Spore’s activation chance is doubled to 60%
- Overgrow, Swarm, Grass Pelt, and Leaf Guard are all activated
- Sap Sipper gradually restores HP
- Pokémon with Long Reach suffer a x0.9 accuracy loss
Moves Affected[edit | edit source]
- Attack Order increases in base power by 1.5x
- Infestation deals 1/6 of the target’s HP per turn rather than 1/8
A tree slammed down on <x>!
- Cut doubles in power and deals additional Grass-type damage
- Surf and Muddy Water decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Ingrain’s healing effect is doubled
- Forest’s Curse places a curse on the target in addition to adding the Grass type
- Growth and Defend Order have amplified stat changes
- Heal Order restores 66% of the user’s max HP rather than 50%
- Sticky Web’s effect is doubled
- Strength Sap heals 30% more HP
- Nature's Madness deals 75% HP damage (from 50%)
- Nature Power becomes Wood Hammer
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Grass
- Secret Power may induce sleep
Transitions to other terrains[edit | edit source]
The forest caught fire!
Seed[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.