The field is hyper-charged!
Transitions from other Field EffectsEdit
It can be summoned by the ability Electric Surge and by the moves Electric Terrain (for five turns), Stoked Sparksurfer and Ion Deluge (for three turns), when the attacker does not hold an Amplifield Rock.
- Grounded Pokémon may not fall asleep
- Electric moves from grounded Pokémon increase in base power to 1.5x
Moves that have a 1.5x increase in power and deal additional Electric damage Edit
- The stat-changing effect of Charge and Eerie Impulse is amplified
- Hydro Vortex deals additional Electric damage (but no 1.5x boost)
- Focus Punch will always fail
- Magnet Rise will last 8 turns
- Magnet Bomb and Plasma Fists double in power
- Nature Power will become Thunderbolt
- Secret Power may paralyze
- Camouflage will turn the user into the Electric type
Transitions to other Field EffectsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.