If you wish to slay a dragon…
Dragon’s Den is a Field Effect that was released with Episode 16.
- Dragon-type moves double in base power
- Fire-type moves increase in base power to 1.5x
- Water and Ice type moves decrease in base power to 0.5x
- Multiscale will remove all weaknesses of the bearer relating to the Dragon type. (Dragon, Ice, and Fairy) If the bearer is a dual-type that would be doubly weak to a type (e.g. a Flying/Dragon to an Ice move, a Dark/Dragon to a Fairy move), they will only take 2x damage rather than 4x.
- Magma Armor increases the bearer’s Defense and Special Defense when they are sent into battle, and will defend the bearer from Fire attacks
- Marvel Scale is activated
- Smack Down and Thousand Arrows double in base power and deal additional Fire type damage
- Tectonic Rage and Continental Crush deal additional Fire type damage
- Pay Day and Dragon Ascent double in base power
- Lava Plume and Mega Kick increase in base power to 1.5x
- Magma Storm increases its base power to 1.5x and will deal 1/6 max HP per turn rather than 1/8
- Noble Roar and Dragon Dance have amplified stat changes
- Nature Power becomes Dragon Pulse
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Dragon
- Secret Power may burn
Transitions to other Field EffectsEdit
The Elemental Seed boosts Special Attack and applies Flash Fire boost to the user
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.