The cave is littered with crystals.
Transitions from other terrains[edit | edit source]
- Harsh Sunlight will temporarily transform a Dark Crystal Cavern into this terrain.
- Power Gem or Diamond Storm will transform a Cave into this terrain.
General Effects[edit | edit source]
- Dragon type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
Crystal Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Rock type attacks, as well as Judgement, Strength, Rock Climb, Prismatic Laser and Multi Attack become Crystal Attacks, randomly becoming Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic type, and gaining a 1.5x boost in power.
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Pokémon with Prism Armor take x0.5 decreased damage
Moves Affected[edit | edit source]
Moves with a 1.3x increase in power[edit | edit source]
- Aurora Beam
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Luster Purge
- Dazzling Gleam
- Techno Blast
- Doom Desire
- Moongeist Beam
- Photon Geyser
- Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom
Moves with a 1.5x increase in power[edit | edit source]
Other Moves[edit | edit source]
- Rock Polish increases Attack and Special Attack by one stage each in addition to its original Speed boost.
- Stealth Rock’s damage will randomly become Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Aurora Veil is enabled
- Nature Power becomes Power Gem
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Secret Power may cause confusion, burn, freeze, or cause sleep.
Transitions to other terrains[edit | edit source]
The crystals were broken up!
Seed[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The crystals in this terrain are colored based on the red, blue, green, and purple arrangement commonly repeated throughout the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.