The cave is littered with crystals.
Crystal Cavern is one of the Field Effects.
Transitions from other terrainsEdit
- Harsh Sunlight will temporarily transform a Dark Crystal Cavern into this terrain.
- Power Gem or Diamond Storm will transform a Cave into this terrain.
- Dragon type attacks increase in base power by 1.5x
- Rock type attacks, as well as Judgement, Strength, Rock Climb, Prismatic Laser and Multi Attack become Crystal Attacks, randomly becoming Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic type, and gaining a 1.5x boost in power.
- Pokemon with Prism Armor take x0.5 decreased damage
Moves with a 1.3x increase in powerEdit
- Aurora Beam
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon
- Luster Purge
- Dazzling Gleam
- Techno Blast
- Doom Desire
- Moongeist Beam
- Photon Geyser
- Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom
Moves with a 1.5x increase in powerEdit
- Rock Polish increases Attack and Special Attack by one stage each in addition to its original Speed boost.
- Stealth Rock’s damage will randomly become Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Aurora Veil is enabled
- Nature Power becomes Power Gem
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire, Water, Grass, or Psychic
- Secret Power may cause confusion, burn, freeze, or cause sleep.
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
The crystals were broken up!
The Magical Seed boosts Special Attack and applies Magic Coat to the user
- The crystals in this terrain are colored based on the red, blue, green, and purple arrangement commonly repeated throughout the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.