Corrosive mist settles on the field!
Corrosive Mist Field is one of the Field Effects. It appears in the gym battle with Corey on the police found route
Transitions from other Field Effects
- All Pokémon will be poisoned at the end of each turn.
- Special Flying-type attacks, as well as Bubble, Bubble Beam, Sparkling Aria, and Energy Ball will deal additional Poison-type damage.
- Fire-type moves increase in base power to 1.5x
- Dry Skin will damage the bearer each turn, unless they are a Poison-type, in which case it will heal them.
- Poison Heal and Toxic Boost are activated
- Aftermath will deal 50% max HP damage rather than 25%
- Pokémon with Corrosion deal x1.5 damage
- Water Compaction is activated each turn
- Merciless is activated
Moves that increase in base power to 1.5x
- Aqua Ring will damage the user rather than heal them
- Acid Armor and Smoke Screen’s stat change is amplified
- Venom Drench will affect targets regardless of whether they are poisoned
- Venoshock’s power is doubled regardless of whether the target is poisoned
- Toxic’s base accuracy becomes 100
- Floral Healing additionally poisons its target
- Nature Power becomes Acid Spray
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Poison
- Secret Power may poison
Transitions to other Field Effects
The following moves will blow away the Corrosive Mist and terminate this effect:
The following moves will ignite the Corrosive Mist and cause an explosion, terminating the field effect as well as KOing all active Pokémon :
The Elemental Seed boosts Attack and Sp.Atk and badly poisons the user