The field is corrupted!
Corrosive Field is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly in the Beryl Gym.
Transitions from other terrainsEdit
- Pokémon will receive type-scaling Poison damage upon entering the field, unless they are Steel or Poison types, or if they have Poison Heal, Toxic Boost, Immunity, or Wonder Guard.
- Grass-type attacks deal additional Poison damage
- Sleeping Pokémon that are not Steel or Poison types, or have Wonder Guard, lose 1/16 of their max HP each turn
- Poison-type Pokémon can no longer absorb Toxic Spikes
- Grass Pelt damages the bearer each turn
- Toxic Boost and Poison Heal are activated for grounded Pokémon
- Pokemon with Corrosion deal x1.5 damage
- Merciless is activated
Moves whose base accuracy becomes 100Edit
Moves that double in base powerEdit
- Venom Drench will affect targets regardless of whether they are poisoned
- Venoshock’s power is doubled regardless of whether the target is poisoned
- Acid Armor’s stat change is amplified
- Floral Healing additionally poisons its target
- Nature Power becomes Acid
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Poison
- Secret Power may poison
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.