The cave echoes dully…
Transitions from other terrainsEdit
- Ground type moves can hit airborne Pokémon
- Rock type moves increase in base power by 1.5
- Flying type moves that do not make contact decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Sound-based moves increase in base power by 1.5x
Bits of rock fell from the crumbling ceiling! (first use)
The quake collapsed the ceiling! (second use)
- Pokémon with Bulletproof or Rock Head are all immune to the cave collapse.
- Pokémon behind Protect, Spiky Shield or Wide Guard are immune to the collapse
- Pokémon with Battle Armor or Shell Armor will only lose 50% of their max HP from the collapse.
- Pokémon with Solid Rock or Prism Armor only lose 33% of their max HP from the collapse.
- Pokémon with Sturdy may be left with 1 HP if their HP was full at the time of the collapse.
- Pokémon that used Endure successfully on the turn the quake was caused will be left with 1 HP.
- Pokemon using moves that leave them in a semi-invulnerable turn (such as Dive, Dig, etc) avoid collapse damage when applicable
- Rock Tomb increases in base power by 1.5x
- Stealth Rock’s damage is doubled
- Fly and Bounce only last one turn
- Sky Drop always fails
- Nature Power becomes Rock Tomb
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Rock
- Secret Power may cause flinching
Transitions to other terrainsEdit
The Telluric Seed boosts Defense and damages the user with Stealth Rocks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.