The field is ablaze!
Burning Field is one of the Field Effects.
The Field Notes on Burning Field can be found in Route 4.
Transitions from other Field Effects
The blaze amplified the attack! (Fire)
The blaze softened the attack... (Grass and Ice)
- Fire type moves from grounded Pokémon increase in base power by 1.5x
- Grass type moves against grounded Pokémon decrease in base power by 0.5x
- Ice type moves decrease in base power by 0.5x
- No Pokémon can be frozen
The Pokémon were burned by the field!
Abilities that make the bearer immune to the Blazing Field
Abilities that make the bearer take 2x damage from the Blazing Field
- Smokescreen’s stat change is amplified
- Will-o-wisp’s base accuracy becomes 100
- Smack Down and Thousand Arrows increase in base power by 1.5x and deal additional Fire damage
- Clear Smog and Smog increase in base power by 2x and deal additional Fire damage
- Restores Fire type each turn to Pokemon who have used Burn Up
- Nature Power becomes Flamethrower
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Fire
- Secret Power may burn
Transitions to other Field Effects
Sand and Rain weather effects terminate this field effect. The following moves will terminate this terrain: