Ash and sand line the field.
Ashen Beach is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly on Apophyll Beach.
- 1 General Effects
- 2 Abilities Affected
- 3 Moves Affected
- 4 Seed
- 5 Trivia
General Effects[edit | edit source]
- Fighting types are immune to confusion
Abilities Affected[edit | edit source]
- Sand Stream lasts for 8 turns
- Sand Rush, Sand Veil, and Sand Force are activated
- Water Compaction additionally boosts Special Defense on use
Precision Abilities[edit | edit source]
Pokémon with these abilities ignore changes in accuracy and evasion when attacking, unless the opponent has Unnerve.
Moves Affected[edit | edit source]
Moves that stir up ash[edit | edit source]
The attack stirred up ash on the ground!
Moves with amplified stat changes[edit | edit source]
Moves with a 1.3x increase in base power[edit | edit source]
Moves with a 1.5x increase in base power[edit | edit source]
Moves with a 2x increase in base power[edit | edit source]
Other Moves[edit | edit source]
- Strength increases in base power by 1.5x, and applies additional Fighting/Psychic damage
- Psychic increases in base power by 1.2x
- Psych Up cures the user’s status conditions
- Focus Energy increases the user’s critical hit chance by three stages rather than two
- Pokémon trapped in Sand Tomb have their accuracy lowered each turn
- Shore Up restores 75% HP (from 50%)
- Nature Power becomes Meditate
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Ground
- Secret Power may lower accuracy
- Sandstorm lasts for 8 turns
Seed[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only Field Effect in which Nature Power will not become a damaging move.