Ash and sand line the field.
Ashen Beach is one of the Field Effects. It appears constantly on Apophyll Beach.
The Field Notes for Ashen Beach can be found in Apophyll Academy.
- 1 General Effects
- 2 Abilities Affected
- 3 Moves Affected
- 4 Seed
- 5 Trivia
- Fighting types are immune to confusion
- Sand Stream lasts for 8 turns
- Sand Rush, Sand Veil, and Sand Force are activated
- Water Compaction additionally boosts Special Defense on use
Pokémon with these abilities ignore changes in accuracy and evasion when attacking, unless the opponent has Unnerve.
Moves that stir up ash
The attack stirred up ash on the ground!
Moves with amplified stat changes
Moves with a 1.3x increase in base power
Moves with a 1.5x increase in base power
Moves with a 2x increase in base power
- Strength increases in base power by 1.5x, and applies additional Fighting/Psychic damage
- Psychic increases in base power by 1.2x
- Psych Up cures the user’s status conditions
- Focus Energy increases the user’s critical hit chance by three stages rather than two
- Pokémon trapped in Sand Tomb have their accuracy lowered each turn
- Shore Up restores 75% HP (from 50%)
- Nature Power becomes Meditate
- Camouflage changes the user's type to Ground
- Secret Power may lower accuracy
- Sandstorm lasts for 8 turns
The Telluric Seed boosts Critical Hit rate and applies Laser Focus to the user.
- This is the only Field Effect in which Nature Power will not become a damaging move.